Monday 23 July 2012

In need.

 via Asos

 via Kreepsville 666


Jeremy Scott x Addidas


Vintage


Vintage


Vintage


Chloe Sevigny x Opening Ceremony


Lip service via Dollskill


Stolen Girlfriends Club


Josh Goot
Givenchy


An odd mix of items which would make me quite the happy girl if were they to be within my possession and if worn together, would probably resemble some kind of gothic clown junkie, on acid. The recent lack of posts has been a combined result of my ridiculous sleep deprivation, attempts to have a life outside of work and developing flu, all of which I'll ignore in favour of maintaining this blog. I had planned to have some outfit posts to publish this week, but all those involved succumbed to laziness (myself included). However, I'm awaiting some very exciting items in the post and have already formulated multiple outfits in my head which will be unveiled over the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment