Monday 30 July 2012

Whaddup.


Dree Hemingway for Maniamania





Above, all Erin Wasson for Low Luv, SS 2012












Charlotte Free in Elle Girl, Japan.




Above, Stolen Girlfriends Club Spring/Summer 2012/13

I have an endless list of excuses for my recent lack of consistent blogging, but I won't bore anyone with the details. I've been extremely busy lately, but managed to come across the above wondrous selection of images. I believe I saw a new choker in the most recent Maniamania collection modelled by the semi nude Dree Hemingway (though it appears the body paint is supposed to serve as a sufficient substitute for clothing), which I'm sure I'll obsess over for the coming days. After viewing the editorial featuring Charlotte Free, I felt certain it must be from and unreleased issue of oyster, as it features the wild clothing of recent collections by Emma Mulholland and Jeremy Scott and photography which could easily be mistaken for the work of Imogene Barron. It was therefore suprising to discover this sickeningly cool editorial was published in Japanese publication, Elle Girl. I fully intend to investigate further, and possibly come across other shoots which just maybe will come close to being on the same level of "street junkie" awesome. It's hardly necessary to comment on the typically flawless collection of Stolen Girlfriends Club, but just in case any of my readers are partial to disgustingly beautiful boys, it needs to be pointed out, how uncanny the resemblance of the model in the last image is to Ezra Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment